Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mid-Week Snippets April 6, 2011

 Here is a picture Blake snapped of me reading in bed. My happy place.
 Another of the rare Blake naps. I guess since it's becoming so rare, I photograph it when I can. Isn't this sweet with his little feet, one folded on top of the other?
 Blake wanted me to ship him via Flat Rate Priority Rate, apparently. That boy LOVES boxes!
I really love the art that Blake makes. On paper. I could really do without the art he makes on his face.

And one more. A sneak peek at the start of a big project. Mum's the word. 

Hey, could you do me a favor? Will you stop by my etsy shop and tell me your favorite item? I'm sort of in a place where I'm probably going to need to narrow down the number of items that I can keep up with, so I'd love the input!


5 comments:

  1. My favorite is the robot. Blake likes all the pictures of his mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for the new project! Also, I'm thrilled that you're updating the blog more often; it's so fun. My happy place is my couch and boy, does it sing a siren song. Hmmm, favorite etsy item? I adore those screenprinted gnomes, bunnies, and squirrels. Also? Why did I not see that shamrock pin? I NEED IT. -Amy P-B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't need to look at your shop to know that I LOVE your heirloom dolls. They are all so beautiful. I'm always drawn to the red headed ones.

    I can't wait to see how your new project turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your robots, your slings and your screen print bags, to narrow it down anyway. Everything else is also quite lovely ;)
    By the way I had no idea you had a blog! Sweet I'll make sure to stop by more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nate and Blake. I love you!

    @Amy, my old couch was my happy place, but they were pretty ratty. Then we replaced them with leather couches, which are always so cold and uninviting. So, to bed I go. ;)

    @Robyn, thank you! I'm glad you are partial to the red-headed dolls. I sort of am, too, especially when I do freckles, too! Up next to try: a doll with glasses.

    @Aly, thanks for stopping by my blog! I just post when the urge strikes, which is more often lately. Hopefully those urges continue!

    ReplyDelete