Monday, February 1, 2010

Dutch Fabric and Snow Day

I'm currently in love with dutch-style fabric. You know, the fabric with the bold, bright flowers, little people or animals swirled all over it. Here are some favorites from my own stash:

 
The pink one with the little ladies, I recently used as the dress for a doll. Isn't she sweet?

Here are a few dutch fabrics I love from other Etsy shops:

 
From McYarnpants.etsy.com, in a knitting project bag usings this adorable fabric.





So cute!

Also, yesterday we had some nice, soggy snow. Hopefully the last of the season. But Nate and Blake and I made the most of it, building a snowman, having a snowball fight, and having a tiny taste. 



 

4 comments:

  1. We eat snow rather than play in it also, I think it's the age. :)

    Love the prints, can't wait to see the newest creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, something about it's texture, I think, makes it a prime tasting temptation.

    Thanks, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics! Makes them hard to cut sometimes. ;)
    And your son is very cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Glazed! I know what you mean. I have to plan very carefully what to use it for.

    ReplyDelete